What is QuadBlogging?
QuadBlogging is a leg up to an audience for your class/school blog. Over the last 12 months 100,000 pupils have been involved in QuadBlogging from 3000 classes in 40 countries. QuadBlogging has recently been praised by Ofsted for how Haworth Primary School has used it. See page 6 here.
The concept is simple, either watch the short video to the right or keep reading…
A Blog needs an audience to keep it alive for your learners. Too often blogs wither away leaving the learners frustrated and bored. Quadblogging gives your blog a truly authentic and global audience that will visit your blog, leave comments and return on a cycle. Here’s how it works:
You sign up using the form below, shortly after, you will be allocated a Quad four schools/classes including your own. Each Quad has a co-ordinator who is responsible for making sure each of the quad members know what is going on and when. Each week one blog is the focus blog with the other three blogs visiting and commenting during that week. In week two, another school/class blog is the focus with the other three visiting and commenting. This is repeated until each of the classes/schools has had their week in the spotlight. The cycle is then repeated. However, this time, your pupils know what is coming – They will work harder than you have seen them work in order to get content on their blog!
QuadBlogging has been mentioned very highly in recent OfSTED Reports here in the UK and praised for offering opportunities for:
“profound impact in developing pupilsâ€™ team working, communication and problem-solving skills”
It’s simple – Give it a try, sign up below.
Posted: November 27th, 2012 under Uncategorized.
- Classroom Blogging Idea | SLS Cool Tools – Hudson Valley
- Classroom Blogging Idea | Cool Tools for School
- Teachers Teaching Teachers : TTT#330 Quadblogging 2 with Cliff Manning, David Mitchell, Gail Desler, Linda Yollis, Matt Hardy, Sue Waters, Suzi Boss 1.9.13
- Technology in the Classroom — Field Experience | Literacy Rocks
- QuadBloggen..??? Wat is dat nou weer..??? Â« Manssen.nl - It's all in the Cloud!
- Quad bloggen | Jong leren